Monday, September 17, 2012

...Because What We Really Needed Was A T-Shirt

You can truly tell the power and reach of a social movement in America based on . . . its T-Shirts and coffee mugs!



I've had a lot of people want to know where they can get "Red Pill" merchandise, and there just isn't a lot out there.  And while I think it's debatable whether or not we need Red Pill merchandise, enough other people do that I took a six-hour spate of writer's block and half a bottle of rum, mixed liberally with creative genius and some clever comments from my brother, Andy Ironwood, and threw the result up over at Cafe Press.  And now I'm going to share it with you before I sober up and start having regrets.

Now, before anyone starts to tear into me for appropriating any other Manospheran's turf, please understand a few basic things about this offering:

1) I'm not trying to piss anyone off or steal anyone's ideas.  I just wanted to fulfill a need that several people have brought to my attention.  If you think I'm stealing someone's ideas, let me know.  I won't necessarily agree, but I'll listen.

2) I'm not trying to get rich off of T-Shirts.  In fact, I don't really want any money from T-shirts.  I'm a writer, for gods sake.  So please consider this my intention to devote any actual profits from this endeavor towards seed money for the (wait for it . . .)

First Annual Manosphere Conference On 21st Century Gender Relations And Spitting Contest

For real . . . eventually, this thing is going to get big enough to attract some academic attention.  Not that I care all that much about that, but when people start looking at the Manosphere seriously (and I hope that my forthcoming book, Manosphere: A New Hope For Masculinity elicits some interest when it finally comes forth...and THAT'S where I plan to make money, not from t-shirts) they're going to want some vehicle to address it . . . and the Manosphere may indeed want some more-traditional means of interfacing and outreaching to the public.  A Manosphere conference would be a HOOT, in my opinion.  And while my organizational aspirations toward the event are far more inspirational than persperational, when the time comes and we need seed money, well, that's where all this t-shirt money will go.

Besides, I had a lot of fun coming up with them, and I'm not marking them up any more than absolutely necessary.  I'm a marketer by trade, and this kind of thing is just fun for me.  So without further ado, here's a quick run-down of some of my offerings.  I'm open to more, and if you have a strong and legitimate objection to any of these, let me know.  If it's compelling, I might take it down.
And, of course, if you have suggestions for more, please let me know, too.

Here are a few of the better ones available now at the Red Pill Society shop at Cafe Press:



The Red Pill Man T-Shirt . . . when you want to tell the world you've taken the Red Pill and you don't take no shit from anyone.  If nothing else, you'll attract those ladies who are desperately seeking a Red Pill man . . . and irritate feminists as far as the eye can see.






The Red Pill Woman T-Shirt (and other shirts): Want to show the world just what kind of old-fashioned girl you are?  Tell them you've taken the Red Pill . . . and attract the right kind of Red Pill man!












Take The Red Pill: Basic T-shirt.  Because, y'know, you should tell people.












"My Wife Gave Me Permission" -- one of my favorite Red Pill slogans.  Put it on and watch the feminists go blue in the face!













Captain Shirt (Pirate motif) -- Hat tip to Athol Kay for his brilliant Captain/First Officer model, a truly transformative element of Married Game.  In light of that, profits from the sale of Captain and First Officer shirts will go toward ensuring Athol and Jennifer can attend a future Manosphere conference.










First Officer T-Shirt (Pirate motif) -- The female version!  Tell everyone just where you stand with your hubby, and the rest of the world!
















Alpha T-Shirt -- In case anyone has any doubts.















AMOG - Sometimes you just have to spell it out to people.













AFOG - See above














Cupcake: I came up with this myself!  A Red Pill Room exclusive!



 50 Shades: Another Red Pill Room Exclusive!  Try it on a coffee mug, and see what your co-workers say before your next mandatory Diversity Training meeting!














Potential First Officer - Another Red Pill Room Exclusive!  Advertise for your future hubby, Red Pill style!

TEXT:
Potential First Officer Seeking High-Quality Captain (Flogging Negotiable)












"Feminine, not feminist" T-Shirt - you shouldn't HAVE to say it, but sometimes you should.

















Puerarch T-Shirt: Say it loud, say it proud!









I've got some more in the pipeline, for the next time I get drunk and have computer access, so stay tuned.  But for now . . . well, now y'all have some real Manosphere/Red Pill merchandise.  Enjoy.


12 comments:

  1. Not to be a dick but:

    To the women who say “I don’t need a man!”, I reply: Don’t worry. You won’t get one.


    Is mine.

    I posted it in a comment on Dalrock,s blog and then my Twitter feed on 09 June 2012

    https://twitter.com/whiskeyandashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a better link:

      https://twitter.com/whiskeyandashes/status/211643400930328576

      Delete
  2. Here is the original comment:

    http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/never-marrieds-piling-up/#comment-40663

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I'm not saying you intentionally "stole" it.

    I believe you read it a while back, it sank to the bottom of your subconscious and it resurfaced on a tide of rum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads-up. I've seen it several different places around the Manosphere, but haven't tracked down the source.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I've saved you the hunt.

    I'm the source and those are where it began.

    The Private Man saw it, posted it to his Twitter and it made its rounds from that.

    He and I discussed it in the comments section of his blog.

    All the best to you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Feminine, not feminist" LOVE IT! But I'm way too much of a wuss to actually wear it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can't help what Santa gives you for Christmas, now, can you? And if you got it as a gift, you'd be obligated to wear it, right?

      Delete
  7. I'd like to suggest "Bicycles don't need fish either."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or..."A man needs a woman like a bird needs a scuba tank"

      Delete
  8. Pin this on the main page somewhere I don't have to search for it when I need to order something, please??

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself.
    t shirt printing

    ReplyDelete